there are some weird searches that lead people to my blog. one of the top searches of all time is “women tying up man”. multiple women. one man.
yeah, that was an emoticon. sue me.
my friend and your fellow commenter/reader Matt Gates once answered a search inquiry that lead to his blog. someone wanted to know how to tape a tomato back together.
people are weird. the places searches engines send them is even weirder.
i’ve decided to pull out a few/several/too many searches that have led to my blog and respond to them. some of them are less than…tactful. you’ve been warned.
1. v neck grunde men – okay, so i actually plugged this into Google and got nothing. any interpretations are welcome.
2. angry tweet – that one actually makes sense…
3. what now bitch? – my whole blog answers this question.
4. am i ready to say i love you? – you’re asking a search engine? then no.
6. female guide to fellatio – sorry for your profound disappointment with my blog.
7. screw safe – amen.
8. questions to ask a man in front of you – as opposed to a man behind you?
9. not now bitch – seriously. not now. dora is explorin’.
10. what happens when you put a bunch of women in a room? – pinterest happens.
if you have a blog, what’s the weirdest search that led to your site?
seriously, any thought on “v neck grunde men”?