and these are the last of the questions you should always never ask a guy. it’s been exhausting for everyone. i think girls have learned that taking a list of questions, any list of questions, on a date, is a bad idea. and guys have learned that if girls pull out a long list of questions on a date, it’s time to take the cyanide pill. we’ve all grown.
missed the rest of the list? first of all, what’s up with that?!? second, here ya go:
and here’s part 4:
62. How would you describe me to your mother? – my mom doesn’t like it when i swear, so she’ll probably never know you existed.
63. What animal is your favorite? – woman eating tigers.
64. Do you still ever watch cartoons? – what?!? no!………yes.
65. Do you pray? – “and lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil…” i’m sorry, did you say something?
66. Do you ever read the bible? – i just promised God i’d start reading every day if He gets me out of this date.
67. What was High School like for you? – your use of bolding leads me to think this is a critical question to you. so…i hated high school.
68. Would you ever consider putting your parents in an old age home? – visiting hours just started and i should really go see them this month.
69. Have you ever been arrested? – i think i’m about to be.
70. Do you shy away from real love? – ha. haha. hahahahahahhahahahahlolzwtf!!!!1!!!1
71. What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you? – i’m pretty sure my mother cursed me with horrible dates for all the things i thought she didn’t know about.
72. Do you like going for parties? – going where for parties? i am not getting in a car with you.
73. Do you think my friends are hot? – yes. does that bother you? please tell me that bothers you.
74. Are you Eco conscious? – i drive a plastic Hummer.
75. Are you ever jealous of me? – of your inability to have a conversation that doesn’t include a list of terrible questions? no.
76. Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends? – yes. of every single one of them. right this second.
77. Do you like experimenting with new things in life? – not anymore.
78. What super power do you dream of having? – evaporation. i’d like to be able to evaporate at will.
79. Which famous person would you like to be? – Hemingway. after he shot himself. twice.
80. Do you believe that there is only one love for everyone? – oh God no.
81. Have your friends said good things about me? – they thought you were hot and convinced me to ask you out. we’re no longer friends.
82. Did you ever have a crush on your best friend’s girlfriends? – this is what you end with? really? fine. i’ll answer. my best friend’s girlfriend is a monster. i’m almost positive she’s that chick from Species. but right now, she’s looking pretty good.
okay boys and girls. what questions should you ask on a date?