being single during the holidays can blow harder than some other analogy that blows super hard. so here’s some questions for you…
*questions that will in no way become fodder for holiday posts over the next 7 weeks. nope. not at all.*
1. do you look forward to or dread getting together with family/extended family?
2. who’s the worst about grilling you about your single status?
3. who’s the family member who always has your back and tells people to lay off?
4. have you ever taken a date to a family holiday function? how did that work out?
5. have you ever had to make an appearance at a family function right after a break up? how did that go?
6. on a scale from one to “i’d rather take a bullet to the thigh”, how much do you like being asked by family about your singleness?
7. what’s the most awkward thing you’ve been asked or the most awkward situation where you’ve been asked about your single status?
8. have you ever lied about being single just to get people off your back?
9. have any of your relatives tried to set you up? what happened?
10. what’s on your Christmas list?