i’m going to list some date ideas and you get to post in the comments whether you think they are awesome or awkward. some of them are mine. some i stole off the innerwebz. boom.
1. get a tarp, a hose and bottle of Dawn liquid (preferably orange scented)…what? this isn’t an episode of Dexter. it’s an adult Slip and Slide. get your mind out of the gutter.
2. you’ll need a Polaroid and a bunch of strangers. you people are really sick, you know that? no. run around town taking candids of people and give them the pics right on the spot.
3. pottery painting. make mugs for each other, but don’t let the other one see it until the end. try to paint his/her face or maybe what it would look like if they had no skin.
4. face painting. paint each others faces before going out. this should weed out the dull and insecure.
5. sock puppet show. you go first. then let your date do one. then do one together. make sure there’s a monkey. who doesn’t love creepy sock puppet monkeys?
6. speak in a weird accent and ask random people for directions to places that don’t exist. nuff said.
7. you each get $5 to spend at a dollar store to buy gifts for the other one. if it’s something you can put on, you must wear it for the rest of the night. *hint: go for the fuzzy tiara
8. strategically place glow sticks all over a park and sit back and watch people try to figure out why they’re there. obviously this is done in post daylight hours.
9. just start driving and make your date pick which turns to make. live dangerously and make any form of GPS off limits.
10. go to a furniture store (IKEA is best), sit in all the furniture arrangements, make up scenarios that would happen there and act them out. feel free to jump and scream if you are pretending to watch Saw XXXIV.
okay. awkward or awesome?
what are some more weird date ideas?