for the record (probably vinyl), these are going to be questions i’m asking, but not answering. at least not today. i’m looking to pick your brains. i’m not even sure what that phrase is suppose to mean. pick your brains? like a zombie? whatever.
i want your thoughts on some marriage stuff that has been coming up more and more in conversations i keep running into.
answer any or all of them. i don’t care if you’ve never been kissed or been married for 50 years or divorced and bitter, i want it all. my motives will revealed in due time. probably.
here we go…
1. is marriage as valuable today as it once was? why or why not? if not, should it be?
2. is marriage really just a piece of paper? why or why not?
3. do you think marriage vows are taken seriously anymore? why or why not?
4. why is divorce so common?
5. is marriage about your personal happiness? why or why not?
6. what do you consider grounds for divorce?
feel free to add a number 7 or 8 or infinity plus one.
okay. let the opinions fly. agree or disagree with what others are saying. i will be watching and may interject or add a thought or ask another question as we go.
have at it.